If a website is secured then we are secured. Security is a topmost priority for Google, so they had Youtube in 2014 as “Google I/O 2014 – HTTPS Everywhere“. And that was a signal of making the web with HTTPS. In September Google announced with the heading “Moving towards a more secure web”. So, beginning in January 2017 (with Chrome 56) Google had started marking HTTP pages that collect passwords or credit cards as non-secure.
Now, Google has finally said, “Beginning in July 2018 with the release of Chrome 68, Chrome will mark all HTTP sites as not secure.”
So, here is Google’s announcement journey of making the whole web secured:
- HTTPS as a ranking signal on August 06, 2014
- Moving towards a more secure web in September on 8, 2016
- A secure web is here to stay, February 8, 2018
Now there will be lots of question in your mind like,
- Where to buy SSL license or digital certificate?
- Are there any specific types of SSL certificates, what are those?
- Which type of certificate best suite for my website?
- How to implement SSL? and many more.
## We are here to solve your SSL or HTTPS related query.
## Just engage in our Chatbox or Send contact query.Order SSL Setup from Us