What is Site Kit?
Site Kit is the official WordPress plugin from Google. It’s a bundle, best of Google tools such as Search Console, AdSense, Analytics and PageSpeed Insights in one place. It’s a must have wordpress plugin for SEO purpose. It gives you easy to understand all the website traffic data in a single bundle.
How to connect all properties such as Search Console, AdSense, Analytics etc.?
It’s a very easy to complete the setup process of Google Site Kit plugin. Install the plugin and Connect all properties such as Search Console, AdSense, Analytics etc. with particular properties login credentials right from your wordpress dashboard Site Kit setup window.
What is uniqueness of Site Kit for WordPress?
Site Kit shows key metrics and insights from different Google products:
- Search Console: Understand how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search. Track how many people saw your site in Search results, and what query they used to search for your site.
- Analytics: Explore how users navigate your site and track goals you’ve set up for your users to complete.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much your site is earning you.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how your pages perform compared to other real-world sites. Improve performance with actionable tips from PageSpeed Insights.
- Tag Manager: Use Site Kit to easily set up Tag Manager- no code editing required. Then, manage your tags in Tag Manager.
- Optimize: Use Site Kit to easily set up Optimize- no code editing required. Then, set up A/B tests in Optimize.